Yo Gotti Feat Lil Wayne - Women Lie, Men Lie Hot Lyrics N Video

Yo Gotti Feat Lil Wayne - Women Lie, Men Lie Hot Lyrics N Video

Women Lie Men Lie mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire filetube 4shared usershare supload zippyshare by Yo Gotti collected from Wikipedia

Yo Gotti - Women Lie, Men Lie Ringtones Hot Lyrics N Video

[Chorus]
Women Lie, Men Lie
Women Lie, Men Lie
Women Lie, Men Lie
Numbers don�t lie!
(x 6)


[Yo Gotti]
Ay, step up in the party and them bad bitches be on me
I be sippin on Patron when I�m jumpin out Ferrari�s
I be rockin Gucci sometime Louie, I�m retarded
And dem rims by Asanti But the shades by Bulgari
Hand on my scrap I got my mind on my money
i got my mind on dine and he ain�t takin nothing from me
headed on this choppa tek
headed on this choppa tek
headed on a hunded round cuz that�s how much the cheapest sh-t
ballin is my hobby got a homie goin shoppin
5 star with me a milli in a lobby
Took her to the room, she hit me wit that line
Said she aint that type of girl so I told her stop lyin

[Chorus]

[Lil Wayne]
Young money, yeah, ok,
I ain�t gotta lie, cross my heart hope to die,
the numbers don�t lie, G-5 over sky,
I f-cked her p-ssy good, make her cry if I tried,
I�m tired of being sick and I�m sick of being tired,
tired of these n-ggas and tired of these b-tches,
sh-t let em lie as long as they aint snitching,
and men lie about women,
and sh-t women lie about plenty,
They aint lying on me Im in the bed with 2 fine b-tches lying on me,
so that would make 3 and numbers don�t lie,
and money don�t lie,
and neither do I,
B-tch!

[Chorus]

(the numbers don�t lie, the the numbers dont lie�)

[Yo Gotti]
I�m tryin to count to a billion, my bitch brazillian
Hop in that Lamb, push the button, lose the ceiling
Sun out no rain drops, postin the same spot
Right here in North North Memphis
Where I came from
Hundred on the neck, I ain�t never had sh-t
The streets gave me family, Barry White cut the check
Aint no secret in the streets, n-ggas know I got neck
Got the swagger through the roof, I was born just to flex
Zip code on my wrist, phone number in the bank
In my ten til six with my 305 paint
I got my 357 and my 501�s
In a Lear 55 wit my Air Force One�s (NO LIE)

[Chorus]
ay it�s yo boy yo gotti
(Say what you want but the numbers don�t lie)



Yo Gotti - Women Lie, Men Lie Hot Lyrics N Video



Women Lie, Men Lie Hot Lyrics N Video by Yo Gotti Featuring Lil Wayne, Music Lyrics and Video

Women Lie, Men Lie Song is the second single from Yo Gotti�s fifth album, �Live from the Kitchen�. It features rapper Lil Wayne. It was released on iTunes on Dec 11th for Download and charted at #93 on U.S. Billboard Hot 100.