Breaking Benjamin - Give Me a Sign Hot Lyrics N Video

Breaking Benjamin - Give Me a Sign Hot Lyrics N Video

Give Me a Sign mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Breaking Benjamin collected from Wikipedia

Breaking Benjamin - Give Me a Sign Hot Lyrics N Video

Dead star shine
Light up the sky
I�m all out of breath
My walls are closing in
Days go by
Give me a sign
Come back to the end
The shepherd of the damned

I can feel you falling away

No longer the lost
No longer the same
And I can see you starting to break
yrmp3download.blogspot.com
I�ll keep you alive
If you show me the way
Forever - and ever
the scars will remain
I�m falling apart
Leave me here forever in the dark

Daylight dies
Blackout the sky
Does anyone care?
Is anybody there?
Take this life
Empty inside
I�m already dead
I�ll rise to fall again

I can feel you falling away

No longer the lost
No longer the same
And I can see you starting to break
I�ll keep you alive
If you show me the way
Forever - and ever
the scars will remain
I�m falling apart
Leave me here forever in the dark

God help me I�ve come undone
Out of the light of the sun
God help me I�ve come undone
Out of the light of the sun

I can feel you falling away

No longer the lost
No longer the same
And I can see you starting to break
I�ll keep you alive
If you show me the way
Forever - and ever
the scars will remain

Give me a sign
There�s something buried in the words
Give me a sign
Your tears are adding to the flood
Just give me a sign
there�s something buried in the words
Give me a sign
Your tears are adding to the flood
Just give me a sign
There�s something buried in the words
Give me a sign
Your tears are adding to the flood

Forever - and ever
The scars will remain



Breaking Benjamin - Give Me a Sign Music Hot Lyrics N Video