School Gyrls - Get Like Me Hot Lyrics N Video Feat. Mariah Carey

School Gyrls - Get Like Me Hot Lyrics N Video Feat. Mariah Carey

Get Like Me mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by School Gyrls Feat. Mariah Carey collected from Wikipedia

School Gyrls - Get Like Me Hot Lyrics feat. Mariah Carey

She can�t get like me
know boy I can be your everything
oh
she love my frequency
can�t compete without energy
no
she let my powers out
I got that super girl love
super girl love

cause she the star
and I�m the sky so imma
let the world know
(School girls what you say)
Chorus
She got no moves
no matter what she do she can�t get like me.
no whizo pa zay
she ain�t got no music
tryna check my groove
but she can�t get like me
(go mo money)
She can�t get like me
could it be the way I move my feet
ooo
It�s my chemistry
I can�t help that I�m so unique
(so unique)
she let my powers out
I got that super girl love
(super girl love)
Cause she�s a star and I�m the sky
so imm let the world know
(School Gyrls what you say)
Chorus
She got no moves
no matter what she do
she can�t get like me
no whiz o pa zay
She got no music
tryna check my groove
but she can�t get like me
She can�t get it like me
Spit it like me
Did it like me
dance to the bass line
move in my waist line
don�t waste time
let me see you just goo
(Oh!)
Do that beat
SG with the girl MC
fresh like me
bet like me
betcha girlfriend can�t get like me
She don�t like it
She don�t like it
that you hitting the scene
no whiz o pa zay
She keep trying
She keep Trying
ut she can�t get it like me
(School Gyrls what you say)
Chorus
She got no moves
no matter what she do
she can�t get like me
no whiz o pa zay
she got no music
tryna check my groove
but she can�t get like me
Say this x2
She can�t get it like I can
If you can
then do that then
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
I know I can



School Gyrls - Get Like Me Music Hot Lyrics N Video