Diana Vickers - Once Hot Lyrics N Video

Diana Vickers - Once Hot Lyrics N Video

Once mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Diana Vickers collected from Wikipedia

Diana Vickers - Once Hot Lyrics N Video

Here we are, a careful distance
Here�s my heart, what�s left of it
In this town, I used to listen
Once, Once, Yeah

I had hope, blind faith
had as much as you can take



I�m only gonna let you kill me once
I�m only gonna let you kill me then some
I�m only gonna let you kill me
Once, Once, Once, yeah
http://freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
Once, Once, Once, yeah

Once, Once, Once, yeah

Once, Once�

Ashes burn the morning after
Only know I�m here to stay
I was so, I let you see me
That was dumb, but that�s OK
Tripping down to your place
What is love anyway

I�m only gonna let you kill me once

I�m only gonna let you kill me then some

I�m only gonna let you kill me
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah
I�m only gonna let you kill me

Who or whatever you do
Don�t let anyone love you
Touch them where it hurts
And then you�ll leave

I�m only gonna let you kill me once

I�m only gonna let you kill me then some

I�m only gonna let you kill me
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah

I�m only gonna let you kill me
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah
Once, Once, Once, yeah




Diana Vickers - Once Music Hot Lyrics N Video