N-Dubz - Duku Man Skit Hot Lyrics N Video featuring Fearless

N-Dubz - Duku Man Skit Hot Lyrics N Video featuring Fearless

Duku Man Skit mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by N-Dubz featuring Fearless collected from Wikipedia

N-Dubz featuring Fearless - Duku Man Skit Hot Lyrics N Video

Yo, I�m like lately seeing like,
Many man-a coming up with funny little skanks and ting but,
When I�m on a skankin� ting, no lie I�m on a blankin� ting,
And if you feel my shit, I�m on a thankin� ting
But if you bring a pretty girl around me,
I�m on a spankin� ting, it�s no wankin� ting ai
See me I�m on a stancin� ting, forever more I shall be the skankin� king



So if you wanna come hotel, don�t waste time,
Only get one chance, don�t get nine,
like kartel said mi cocky longer than mi nine
so cup it and lets up bump �n� grind
I�m a man, you�re a female,
And I hate when a chick make her bum look big on Facebook
But they can�t back the real thing in up in detail,
Don�t bring your pictures, don�t know your emails
http://freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
Yo, I�m a hard worker but I�m not a grime MC,
So anytime I get a day off I like writing angry lyrics,
And my friends reminiscing about the days,
When we used to lick a lot of shots on the block and go to girls hostels (Aah!),
Shag them then link their best friend,
You�re the shit to my shoe, shoulda splashed on the floor

Hey, if you�re a duku man, you�ve gotta be stackin� up duku plans,
No fools round here, no lulus man,
You man are spooky, you do voodoo (You do voodoo?)

What planet are you on you must be cuckoo,
I don�t wanna put a thing in VD�s hands,
�Cause you�re real definite and make it, go duku
We�re supposed to have rules, not lulus,
Never have I seen a man run that fast,
I�m surprised that he never done a poo poo (fart noise),
I dunno dickhead beenie man�s cousin,
Dey feel silly man dey ate more than a dozen
I did ask Tulisa, and she told me that:
(�I will never shag a man unless I love him!�)
Zagaza, I wanna be fake ragamuffin,
How can you let a duku man like me make two grown men like you start dussin�
Never talk to their friends when they come and start duckin�
You bein�a buggin�, wanna talk shit behind my back,
When you see me start runnin�,
You bein� heavy like a ton full of bricks, N-Dubz got a bag full of hits,
You and your boys are back full of bricks, if we come to your party,
You know we�re gonna leave with all of the chicks

If you�re a duku man, you�ve gotta be stackin� up duku plans,
No fools round here, no lulus man,
You man are spooky, you do voodoo (Dooks tell me�)

What would you if you�re in a club dancin�,
A man rollin� with his girlfriend on a satin,
And she starts givin� you the eye like it�s a bang ting,
I know what I would do I ain�t rampin� (Dooks)
I would take her to the toilet, put her in a sink,
Give her willy, till they by dem wink
Don�t think I�m buyin� you a drink, you are not my girlfriend,
And that�s enough of that, I don�t care what you think

When I die, don�t bury me, burn me,
By the way things are goin�, I might die early,
I hate MCs that get away with swag lines like:
I�m a killer and no one can hurt me
Yo
When I die don�t bury me, freeze me,
By the way things are goin� I might die easy,
I hate MCs that come out with dead lines like:
I shoot crack and rhymes like Jeezy
You ask if you think that I�m living in a dreamland,
You thinkin� that I play two notes, on a keyboard,
And come up with a song like ours,
Your mixtape stinks like a fart (fart noise),
My album�s a slut in the charts, half a million of my CDs got shift like hot cakes over the counter
So could you please stop standin� in the west, when you can�t even sell
2 of them in an hour, go go cobunion,
I come chew wid a shank then done dem,
Im from a place called North West London,
I heard your mum�s got bunions fam, what!




N-Dubz featuring Fearless - Duku Man Skit Music Hot Lyrics N Video